Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Nominated to .NET-Awards

Hi y'all!
My parental leave is soon at it's end and this thursday I will be back to work in full force! Hopefully I will also have lots of interesting topics to write about aswell!

.NET Awards will be held this thursday here in Sweden in the Stockholm suburb of Kista. The solution I have been working with since I started at Logica, ICE42 for ICE.NET, a Swedish Telecom Operator, has been nominated and we will hopefully win!

If you are fluent in Swedish you can watch a move with my colleague Mats Jonasson and the CIO of ICE.NET Thomas Norberg as they talk about the solution. Unfortunatley, I was ill the day of the recording, hence, I am not in it.

.NET Awards 08 Nominerad: Logica Sverige AB
.NET Awards 08 Nominerad: Logica Sverige AB



Gustaf Westerlund
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect

Logica Sweden
www.logica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment