Friday, March 30, 2007

New CRM SDK

The new CRM SDK has been released, if you havn't already heard. There are some smaller updates and some fixes. It can be downloaded here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9C178B68-3A06-4898-BC83-BD14B74308C5&displaylang=en

Talked to my collegue Michael Jansson today and he told me he met some guys down in Malmö who said they followed my blog. Thanks guys, to know that there are some really sharp CRM and SharePoint consultants that find this blog valuable is a great compliment. If there is anything concerning CRM and SharePoint you would like me to blog about, please send me a mess and I will see what I can do. Nothing is to basic, there will always be people who are new to CRM and SharePoint, and if you're not careful, they might be way ahead of you in no time at all.

I have also seen the first screenshots from Titan (code name for the next version of CRM) and it looks really good and there seems to be some really inovative features that will boost this already great program! So, be there or be square (swe: "Var där, eller var rektangulär ;)

Gustaf Westerlund
CRM and SharePoint Consultant

Humandata AB
www.humandata.se

No comments:

Post a Comment