Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Service Provider Edition / Hosted CRM

I'm currently working with a customer who's got a service provider edition of Microsoft CRM.

I am developing callouts and will write some more about what the differences are, for now I will leave you with a reference to a blog that actually mentiones something about this.

For one, there is a different version of Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Callout.Base.dll and there is a different way of authenticating when using the webservice. I will write I bit more about it later.

Have a look at this blog for now: Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Callout.Base.dll

http://crm.davidyack.com/journal/2006/7/21/callouts-and-the-service-provider-edition.html

Gustaf Westerlund
CRM and SharePoint Consultant

Humandata AB
www.humandata.se

No comments:

Post a Comment