Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Subscription Database tables

There are a couple of tables in the database that handle the Outlook-CRM Syncronization and the offline sync. I havn't been able to find any further documentation on exactly how it works, but will publish any more info I find on the subject on this blog. There are mainly three normal tables concerned, namely:

Subscription
SubscriptionClients
SubscriptionSyncInfo

There are also several tables created for each user that contains their specific sync data. These are named:
SyncEntry_987F788E642CDB1184900007E94DD8DB

I would like to point out that these tables both contain info on Outlook-CRM sync and CRM Offline sync (ie Main SQL - MSDE sync).

If anyone has any more info on the subject, please contact me, I would like to discuss the matter.

If I find the time, I would like to research this a bit more. If I do, I'll let you know...

Gustaf Westerlund
CRM and SharePoint Consultant

Humandata AB
www.humandata.se

No comments:

Post a Comment