Sunday, June 12, 2016

New colleague blogging!

Sofia Sparr
I love when the community grows. I was recently at eXtreme CRM in Warsaw and talked a lot to
people about trying to share to the community and of course this is also something I advocate a lot to the people I work closest with.

My close colleague Rickard Norström has a popular blog on which he shares some of his insights from his work and now another colleague has chosen to join the merry gang of bloggers at CRM-Konsulterna, something that I of course have to tell the world about.

Her name is Sofia Sparr and she is a technical application consultant who also does project management. She focuses on marketing areas in our company, but will of course work with CRM in general as well. Due to this fact, she is certified in ClickDimensions, and will share some of her insights in that product and how it works in real life with you. Make sure you head over to her blog and check it out! Sofia's Blog

Gustaf Westerlund
MVP, Founder and CTO at CRM-konsulterna AB
www.crmkonsulterna.se

No comments:

Post a Comment